Scientists may soon be able to prove the existence of the gas giant, which could be four times the size of Jupiter, according to astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. The two first proposed Tyche’s existence in order to explain a change in path of comets entering the solar system, according to The Independent.
Wow, another planet in the solar system. A planet four times the size of Jupiter. I believe it is a recent capture by our solar system. It could have been thrown from another solar system, this happens sometimes for various reasons, and is now being captured by our solar system. I hope it isn’t traveling inward towards the inner solar system where we are. That could spell real trouble for us. Click the link below to read the rest of the article.
- The Mystery Planet in our Solar system. (ramanan50.wordpress.com)
- “Search on for Tyche, believed to be largest planet in the solar system” and related posts (xenophilius.wordpress.com)
- A New Planet in Our Solar System? (simuliustusetpeccator.com)
- New Planet Tyche For Solar System (merovee.wordpress.com)
- “New planet Tyche? Gas giant could lurk past Pulto” and related posts (seattlepi.com)
- Search on for Tyche, believed to be largest planet in the solar system (dailymail.co.uk)
- Undiscovered Planet May Be Hiding at the Edge of the Solar System (escapistmagazine.com)
- Is The Largest Planet In Our Solar System Hiding In A Comet Cloud (Spoiler: I Dunno) (geekologie.com)
- Someone misplaced a giant new planet in our solar system (americablog.com)
- “Does a giant planet lurk in the Solar System’s outer reaches?” and related posts (blogs.physicstoday.org)