Here is an excerpt…
With all the talk of the iPhone coming to Verizon, few asked if the iPad would follow suit with a model that natively supports their network.
Well, apparently it is.
The wireless carrier will, in fact, carry a version of the iPad with a chipset that is supported by their network, according to Bloomberg. Currently, though Verizon stores do sell iPads, the now iPhone-equipped network sells the WiFi version bundled with a MiFi hotspot.
To read the rest, click the link below.
- Verizon iPad: CFO Slip Confirms Built-In Compatibility (huffingtonpost.com)
- Verizon iPad to follow Verizon iPhone (venturebeat.com)
- Verizon CFO promises Verizon iPad, no MiFi required (arstechnica.com)
- CDMA iPad Also Coming to Verizon, Says CFO (cultofmac.com)
- CDMA iPad coming to Verizon, too, says CFO (engadget.com)
- Verizon CFO: We’re getting the iPad too (zdnet.com)
- WHOOPS: Verizon Exec Admits That A New Verizon iPad Is On The Way (AAPL, VZ) (businessinsider.com)
- Verizon executive says CDMA iPad coming (macworld.com)