1) Train and eat well CONSISTENTLY.
2) VARIETY is the spice of life – especially fitness and nutrition.
3) Have FUN and enjoy the journey!
“I really enjoy what I do because it’s what I live,” says the father of two. “A lot of times people don’t practice what they preach. But it makes my life and my job a whole lot easier because I’m not only a research junkie, but I love to apply the data to my own lifestyle.”
Among his favourite research data is the finding that it takes roughly 21 days to make or break a habit.
In fact, his nutrition company – featuring a variety of energy and protein bars – is called 22 Days.
“If you took 21 days to make or break a habit, on the 22nd day, that would essentially be the first day of the rest of your life, the first day to start making these habits a lifestyle,” he explains. You can read the rest by clicking the link below.
- How to Get Your Butt in Shape (webmd.com)
- Beyonce Trumps Taylor Swift In Thanksgiving Special Faceoff (popcrunch.com)
- Beyonce is Lonely Despite Being #9 in Forbes (socyberty.com)
- Beyonce: Vizio TV Commercial! (justjared.buzznet.com)